Sunday, January 14, 2007

Saturday Night Lights


Last post, might not have been the best way to start my blog, but I just had to put that way cool picture of me paintballing, and a quote of Jack Handy. I have to say that he's quite funny. To update my post, as many of you know, I am on an indoor soccer league that play on Saturday nights. The field itself is artificial turf/grass. So basically you can wear indoor shoes, or regular cleats; no studs though. It's weird because it's this plastic like grass with these tiny rubber pellets that give it a "ground" like feel. It takes a little bit of getting used to. My first game I played on that field, I had this cool break-away and as I turned, I lost my footing, and went face down in the artificial turf. As I hit, I was blasted tiny little pellets stuck to my sweaty forhead. My face wasn't the only thing blasted, my pride was blasted too.....

1 comment:

Kareena Watkins said...

Just to let you know I really did enjoy your soccer game! Seriously-it was fun to be there. I miss you and Megan and Hadley-but I am doing well! I wish you would come to my tropical paradise and not have to "turf" it. I hear you are experiencing a nice arctic cold front! Keep Megan and Hadley warm...and don't freeze eiter! I love you!