Saturday, January 13, 2007

Random thoughts

Jack Handy once said "Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done."
Not that I usually feel like killing people (I like to believe in the "thou shalt not kill people") But for a good release of stress I go paintballing with my friends! What better way to have fun with your buddies, than shooting them....with paint; no harm done (except for maybe a few bruises).

1 comment:

Kareena Watkins said...

Dear Tabby,
Nice blog! It is a little dark though(in more ways than one.) Good luck with your classes! And remember to take your vitamins!